Sign in to follow this  
Beth n Rod

What shows is everyone going to this year and next spring?

Question

7 answers to this question

Hey Beth,

I'm on for the PWRA in your neck of the woods in August. I think Diamond Jim is coming down to my home, and the two of us will be driving down in my Lotus. It will be a tight fit.

And no room for luggage. We'll be the smelly ones come Sunday. Thad and crew put on a terrific event.

Say hello and we'll take a spin. The car and I will do our best to make you scream.

PWRA-- Bam!! Cya "Stinky" guys and Beth there..

Hey John,

You are coming to the PWRA in Md.? Thought you had a vacation lined up. Great, wouldn't be the same without 'ya!

Hey John,You are coming to the PWRA in Md.? Thought you had a vacation lined up. Great, wouldn't be the same without 'ya!

We did Rick but unfortunately my wife was just diagnosed with Breast cancer. She had the cancerous tumor removed last week and then she starts radiation treatment soon. She's expected to make a full recovery. So I'm bringing Rob Huffman along to the PWRA convention. Looking forward to seeing you bleach kings. Edited by John T

John,

Ouch. My prayers to both you and your family. Hope all will be well.

Rob is nowhere as good looking as your wife. A very poor substitute, but he is a very nice guy. See 'ya there!

Mucho Prayers for your Wife and Family John!!!!

See you Guys & Gals at the DC event.....Then off to the Charleston SC event in Sept.