577-Jersey

La,sTotally Awesome Cleaner Degreaser

I have been using this stuff for many years now and know its no joke.

Its a great degreaser,I have cleaned tiger stripes off my camper,gutters,and flashing with no problems.

My question is do any of you guys use it to boost your house wash?

I washed a house today that had very dirty red dirt on the siding,,the bleach and Elemonator alone did not take it all off.

I was running 3 gal. 8.25% SH and 4 oz Elemonator down streamed in a 3er,,most of the house turned out great except for a few of these spots...even after light scrubbing.

Also if anybody knows the chemicals found in Awesome that would be great,I thought I read TSP was in there also,,that would make it a great oxidation remover for paint prep on aluminum.

I am going to try and mix 32oz.into my house wash mix and test it out on a small spot on my garage one day.

I wish elemonator was a bit stronger than said...even had a couple squirts of dawn in there today.

Thanks for any replies in advance guys!!

Tom :)

Edited by 577-Jersey

I guess it depends on your area, but Elemonator is basically all we use in our house wash. I've seen Totally Awesome at Dollar General, but never used it. We use F13 from Pressure Tek for gutter stripes & to boost bleach strength when needed. Adding more surfactant (soap) also means more time rinsing.....for sure a fine line.

Tom there is a full section on residencial cleaning thread regarding LA Totally Asome other have used this product very succesfully. Look for Cleaning Gutter Strippes

Thanks Mike will do,,

I also want to experiment with it in my house wash mix for those extra tough jobs.

it should work however never used it for such appication not sure how it will work. I believe most guys use this product only for stubborn stains Let us how it works curious you can never have to many cleaning tools in your arsenal.

it should work however never used it for such appication not sure how it will work. I believe most guys use this product only for stubborn stains Let us how it works curious you can never have to many cleaning tools in your arsenal.

Mike,I looked back to page 27 on the forum thread you mentioned and saw nothing for awesome,it doesn't even come up with a quick search for me?

Oh well...I will keep looking :)

Tom look at the first page on Residencial Pressure Washing. Right underneath who use Ladder Saver You will see WHAT DO YOU USE TO CLEAN BLACK STAINS ON GUTTERS there are three pages of responses and guys are talking about La Totally Asome.