Beth n Rod

2016 Pressure Washing Seminar (ACR Round Table) 3/3-6

Don't miss this VERY special annual event! The "ACR Roundtable" has evolved over the years, and is the premier event in the northeast region each spring!

The Spring 2016 event will be held March 3-6!!!

MARK YOUR CALENDARS NOW!

More news to follow!

Beth

Depending how my wife feels there's a good chance we'll be there. Her radiation treatments start in February. So far she's doing great & she would love to see the old crew again at an ACR RT.

Tom and Barbra Vogel of ACR Products started this early Spring seminar 12 or maybe 13 yrs. ago. For contractors. A get together, pig roast, pep talk, and education in March to get contractors set and excited about the coming season.

Jack Kramer was involved early on. Wonderful presenter and knowlegible in the business. Last year, Thad and the PWRA got involved. The best industry event I have attended.

Tom and Barbra Vogel of ACR Products started this early Spring seminar 12 or maybe 13 yrs. ago. For contractors. A get together, pig roast, pep talk, and education in March to get contractors set and excited about the coming season.

Jack Kramer was involved early on. Wonderful presenter and knowlegible in the business. Last year, Thad and the PWRA got involved. The best industry event I have attended.

This will be the third year they have let me help. It's my favorite event!

Kick off your year with a BANG!

Eat good.

Learn good.

Network good.

Speakers include Curt Kempton, Jack Kramer, Micah Kommers, Michael Goeller, Matt Adwell, Allison Hill Hester, Tim Fields, Jarrod Grumblatt, Beth Bachschmid Borrego, Chris See Cartwright

Includes Friday night buffet, breakfast, lunch and dinner on Saturday, and Sunday breakfast. The food is amazing.

http://pw-seminar.com

Last chance for discount tickets!