mike movila

New Season around the corner

Question

14 answers to this question

With this warm winter, I've been getting calls for work on the warm days which has been nice.  Otherwise, looking back at the calendar last year, end of March is when we started picking up.  I think it will probably start a little sooner this year.

Yeah were starting to get  several  bookings here in KY but it will probably be end of march also before it's warm enough!I I wish we had a little more sunshine here in KY to spread some love!! lol

Any of you guys done graffiti removal in the winter? I experimented with that a bit last year and got some fair results. I would say around -5C with hot product and hot pw you can clean tags. That and doing some indoor pws and kitchen tile grease cleanings. That's what kept us working last winter. This winter its been more of the same, just some more exterior pw jobs as well.

Gordon I wish we had more sunshine in Mo as well it has not arrived yet. Andrew in my neck of the woods our winters are mostly days below freezing tempetures so when it gets this cold I choose not seek any jobs. The risks involved in working in freezing tempetures are just to great for me.