Sign in to follow this  
mike movila

Exterior gutter cleaning

Question

15 answers to this question

What seems to work best for most spraying gutters first then brushing or just brushing them with chemicals

Hi mike movila,

to my opinion you should brushing them with chemicals or then brushing and rest some time.

I have tried both techniques and definitely I have to say that spraying them first works best. I have some houses where house mix works just fine for gutters more often I run into tiger stripes gutters with heavy oxidation but it is all part of job

4 hours ago, Sunshinegutterspro said:

@Beth n Rod, you visit on Sunshinegutterspro web then  you will be able to understand better with clarity. 

I looked on the website you mentioned. There is nothing detailing exterior gutter cleaning to be found.
My questions revolves around the statement : You first  clean the gutter primer, rub & rinse , liquid dish soap.
What are you referring to as 'Primer'?
Rub and rinse with what?
Liquid dish soap is not a go to product for cleaning black streaks off of gutters.

So, can you get a bit more detailed in your instructions?

Rod

I looked on the website you mentioned. There is nothing detailing exterior gutter cleaning to be found.
My questions revolves around the statement : You first  clean the gutter primer, rub & rinse , liquid dish soap.
What are you referring to as 'Primer'?
Rub and rinse with what?
Liquid dish soap is not a go to product for cleaning black streaks off of gutters.

So, can you get a bit more detailed in your instructions?

Rod

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

F 13 gutter grenade or your house wash mix depends on the severity of the dirt and tiger stripes etc on the gutters. You will need the above cleaners and a brush that's how you clean exterior gutters. Been cleaning gutters this way for 20 years sometimes you may need to get right up on the gutters and use your hands and elbow grease.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk