Sign in to follow this  
mike movila

Is everyone done for this season or still Cleaning

Question

9 answers to this question

Never really understood why anyone is done for season. If money is on the table go get it.  Can understand if it is wood but anything just cleaning you need to go get it before they change there mind or something else comes up and they don’t do it.

Weather is not the only factor. Temps don't allow for us to wash because we are creating ice and risking the machines, hoses freezing while out in the cold.
We do remodeling work and interior work when it is available since I have carpentry skills to support it. But the chances for those opportunities don't come
often.
That is what we mean when we say 'We are done for the season'. Pressure washing. I don't have guys on the payroll with any other skill sets to support doing
anything else so most of the time they become helpers when the opportunity comes.

Rod

I think since not everyone is free to clean their houses or their windows by themselves so there arises a need of home cleaning service providers.I live in Nacka and here we usually take the help of Stadadehem to provide us with quality cleaning services.