Sign in to follow this  
copgib

Looking for Suggestions

Question

Hi Guys, it has been awhile since I have been on this forum. I would like to get your suggestion on where i can buy a good quality Extension wand for tall buildings. During my 16-years in the business I have just hooked wands together to get the height I needed. I am cleaning a lot of tall banks now and will have to breakdown and get an extension wand to save my back. So any suggestions on what to get and where would be appreciated. Thanks Hugh Gibson (copgib)

simpsons-wiggum.gif

3 answers to this question

We used to recommend Extenda-wand. Typically, there is only the one kind now available. Here is my google search results:

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=24+ft+Telescoping+Pressure+Washer+Wand&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwierIK6hdjwAhWPGFkFHZ60B0UQ1QIwFHoECB0QAQ&biw=1152&bih=521&dpr=1.67

On 5/19/2021 at 8:57 AM, copgib said:

Hi Guys, it has been awhile since I have been on this forum. I would like to get your suggestion on where i can buy a good quality Extension wand for tall buildings. During my 16-years in the business I have just hooked wands together to get the height I needed for contractor websites. I am cleaning a lot of tall banks now and will have to breakdown and get an extension wand to save my back. So any suggestions on what to get and where would be appreciated. Thanks Hugh Gibson (copgib)

simpsons-wiggum.gif

Hi, Currently I am looking for a reliable and efficient contractor to quote for my new EA. Is there anyone out there who can recommend my own or some friend's contractors? Please share and list out those contractors who deserve to be mentioned. For the moment, I have gotten 2 contacts (through this forum). I am still waiting for their quotations. Wish to find more contacts for comparison.

Edited by jobalthough