Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Decals / Stickers

Does anyone use decals / stickers as a way of promoting their company.

I do. I picked up a plotter and a bunch of vinyl material and did my own. It came out very well for my first time. I even did decals for my other cars that I drive when I am not working. I park them in a high traffic area and included my phone number so the are acting like free billboards both when I am driving and when they are parked. Jockying them around to avoid parking tickets is a small price to pay for that kind of exposure.

I would consider doing decals for others, time permitting. email: heli_man@sbcglobal.net

I used to stick a magnet on Christine's car when she wasn't looking. That was until I got a call from the Acme (supermarket) requsting that I pay for my advertising and not stick my magnets on the sides of shopping carts. I was ready to drive over and stick my foot into the rear end of the very beligerent manager when I looked outside and low and behold, no magnets on Chris's car. That was a nice little fight. LOL.

I have thought about doing little bronze tags that I can tack onto decks. "This deck serviced by.." sort of thing.

I priced decals 1000 for 115 bucks 3x4.I just cant see using a thousand I wanted them to stick on my equipment,safety cones and what not.Thats a great Idea Ken.You would really create a name for yourself(like you havent already)I can just picture a home owner bragging to her guest pointing to the pp brand on her deck.Fence companies do it.

Mike,

All our trucks and trailers are lettered, signs on every job. This is a very important part of our business. This is what seperates us from the others. I am amazed at how many companies have nothing identifying theirselves. First thing I'd ask. Who are they? Thank You.

post-2261-137772172579_thumb.jpg

post-2261-137772172587_thumb.jpg