Sign in to follow this  
Mike Sweerin

commercial contracts info needed

I've never done a commercial account before and I want to set my clients up with a mantaince program package. I just don’t know where to even start at by making one my self. So if anyone that is not in the northern Georgia area can send me a copy of one that would be greatly appreciated. MY email address is djshadow1191@aol.com

Thanks for all the help

Mike,

If you have a fax machine...I could fax down to you a couple different boiler plate contracts that we have used. One if for a restaurant chain ~ flat work, dumpster area, loading dock. The other one is for hotels...which is different all together as far as the p/w is concerned.

Your welcome Mike.

I failed to mention that the $'s in the contracts are fictional. If you get into fleet washing let me know. We have a fleet wash contract with the postal service.

Hey Carlos...

How about shooting one my way while your at it? LOL Your going to get a lot of requests for this. I made a post a while back offering some stuff and 6 months later I'm still getting requests for it. If you have it in email format it will save you hours of long distance faxing charges...

My email is henryshousework@comcast.net

My fax is 301-353-1677

Thanks!

I think you are right Henry :) lol.

I will email them...oh...the pricing that is in the contracts are not "real" ~ I changed them because I do not want you to know what I actually charge...but the scope of service is pretty accurate.

Just a statement before I email them...I understand if you want to look at the general format that I use for a POTENTIAL Commercial or Fleet Wash contract ~ I am all for that and that is why I volunteered to send them to the original poster.

If you are just curious about what I am doing, then I would be inclined to not send you a copy. It serves you no purpose if you will not use it. Make sense?