Sign in to follow this  
Mike Sweerin

commercial contracts info needed

Man, I hate jumping in on these threads, but I am fixing to take the next step and commit myself and my dollars on a hotwater setup so I will be looking to get some commercial accounts, if for nothing else to make sure I can meet the payments, this time of year is no time to rely on homeowners, so if I could request some copies?

Thanks Gav

winclean50@hotmail.com

Hey all,

Sorry for not being as responsive as I usually am. I have been totally swamped with work for the last 2 months and have not had a chance to catch my breath. On top of that I am heading to Kaui for 8 days starting this weekend. When I get back from my vaca I will email those that have expressed interest in the contracts. Again, sorry for not getting back to you all.

Aloha :)

Have fun Carlos,

My aunt has a place up in Kokee State Park on Kaui, it is amazing up there at 4500 ft. At night you can see the ring of the Milkyway.

Carlos , can you add me to the list of people that you are sending samples to. I'm interested in the fleetwash and restaurant chain ~ flat work, dumpster area, loading dock contracts

Have fun on vacation.

Thanks,

Scott

email is flimmy1@verizon.net

I also hate jumping on these but Carlo's could I see a copy as well. I'm working on a maintenace plan to present to the property management that I just done the work for. Maybe both of us could benefit. Thanks

Hydrill,

I just moved into a new home and the fax machine is not up and running. Give me a couple days and I should have one for you.

Hey Carlos I do 18 banks now 1/4ly & biannaully and other work that I should have written contracts, but do not. Could you when you get the time send me a copy , THANKS

Fax-843-215-4698 or jlecours@sc.rr.com