Sign in to follow this  
John Orr

New PW Org Poll

Would you support a new PW Org, assuming the basic Org outline below?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Would you support a new PW Org, assuming the basic Org outline below?

• Yes
    • No
    • I'd rather wait to see what happens with PWNA

(Sorry, I don't know what happened to my font)

I have read most of the posts and wondered if most people didn't like the first association what's to say they will like a second one, since we are all independent business types? Along those lines like you said Beth once the season ramps up, people will have less time to volunteer. So maybe we don't need an association - but rather this and other educational websites where we can come for instant information? (Just a thought!)

This poll was posted BEFORE Mr. Hinderliter formed *****, BEFORE the ACR round table where so many discussed the need for a new org, BEFORE Carlos went to Mr. Hinderliter and asked to take over *****. John O clearly has had a vision for many years now...

Beth

So, if I follow this correctly, all of this mess is John's fault. Quick everyone, let's all go to John's house and walk in his grass and put fingerprints on his rearview mirror.:D

Thank you Beth for the props...I think.

So, if I follow this correctly, all of this mess is John's fault. Quick everyone, let's all go to John's house and walk in his grass and put fingerprints on his rearview mirror.:D

There is already a rowdy bunch swarming my house even as I type this. Wait...Oh, its the roofers...I better check the mirrors!

William, there are a few who have remained consistent in our beliefs over the years...I just wish you weren't one of them!

:banghead: :rotfl: :lgwave:

Thank you Beth for the props...I think.

There is already a rowdy bunch swarming my house even as I type this. Wait...Oh, its the roofers...I better check the mirrors!

William, there are a few who have remained consistent in our beliefs over the years...I just wish you weren't one of them!

:banghead: :rotfl: :lgwave:

We are who we are.

Yes, with less verbosity. I wish it was a little warmer so I could go to work instead of sitting here. Rather addictive at times.

What's wrong with 39*? I washed a house/deck/drive today.

My guys washed today. I was feeling lazy and had a few hours left putting an engine in a truck. I have a ton of gutters to do and they don't blow out very well when it is still freezing.