Sign in to follow this  
The Rob

Missing Bill Clinton

Question

MISSING CLINTON Just watched a show on Canadian TV. There was a

black comedian who said he misses Bill Clinton.

"Yep, that's right - I miss Bill Clinton! He was the

closest thing we ever got to having a black man as

President.

Number 1- He played the sax.

Number 2- He smoked weed.

Number 3-He had his way with ugly white women. Even

now? Look at him... his wife works, and he don't!

And, he gets a check from the government every

month. Manufacturers announced today that they will be

stocking America's shelves this week with "Clinton

Soup," in honor of one of the nations' most

distinguished men. It consists primarily of a weenie

in hot water. Chrysler Corporation is adding a new car to its line

to honor Bill Clinton. The Dodge Drafter will be in

production in Canada this year. When asked what he thought about foreign

affairs, Clinton replied, "I don't know, I never had one." American Indians

nicknamed Bill Clinton "Walking Eagle" because he is so full of crap he can't fly. Clinton lacked only three things to become one of

America's finest leaders: integrity, vision, wisdom.

Clinton was doing the work of three men: Larry,

Curly and Moe. The Clinton revised judicial oath: "I solemnly swear

to tell the truth as I know it, the whole truth as I

believe it to be, and nothing but what I think you

need to know." Clinton will be recorded in history as the only

President to do Hanky Panky between Bushes. GOD BLESS

I thought this had a ring of truth to it.

Robert

40 answers to this question

I don't know if anybody listens to Rush Limbaugh, but about a year ago, he made a statement that the Democrats would nominate someone to go against Bush that would not win.

Then, in 08', Hillary will get her shot, and won't be facing an incumbant. Depending on who the Repubs back, it could be interesting.

If it happens, remember that you read it hear.

this concept was widely talked about on talk radio...the clintons didn't want Kerry to win, since they'd be facing an incumbant in 2008 if he did....Much easier to face a new candidate in the primaries.

I don't think she'll win, maybe not even win the dem. nominatin. She's too much out of the limelight now, and too much time has passed.

i don't think i said i liked Clinton, I just think Bush is an idiot.

Bush is far from an idiot. Anyone using that old sad line really hasn't taken the time to educate themselves about the man.. You may not like his politics, his faith, the way he talks, or his past, but he's certainly not an idiot.

we'd be better off with a drunk and stoned jenna bush than pretty much any dem in the future....too many dems want to give everything away and dont want to admit that there are millions of animals on the planet that want us (all of us, dems-reps, liberals, whiners) dead........... why cant the dems realize we cant make friends with the extremists? they need to be dealt with----harshly!

could you imagine 9/11 with Al "the boob" Gore in office...... JFK was murdered before I was born, from what I know and read, he was a great dem preseident, hopefully there wont be another one elected in my or my sons lifetime....

hopefully there wont be another one elected in my or my sons lifetime....

But there will be...The general public is fickle, and it doesn't take much to turn them against you...They can get gung-ho behind a president one minute, but as soon as he does or says something they don't like, they're looking for an alternative. That, and many never really bother thinking for themselves...they fall for the scare tactics used by both sides. There ought to be an intelligence test for voters, and other criteria.

When the Founding Fathers wrote the Constitution, they didn't trust the general population to be smart enough to vote intelligently. That is why the Electoral college was formed, to keep us uneducated hicks from making a bad choice! Of course when all you are given to choose from are bad choices, how are you to do otherwise?

So Mike, why don't ya'll educate all of us and tell us some great stories about our great leader and what he has done for us during his term? i'm not going to turn this into a big battle with you, but just because someone who uses the "sad line" that i used, it doesn't mean he or she would be uneducated. So please do tell us why we should like him as you do? Force your beliefs onto us as he does.

So Mike, why don't ya'll educate all of us and tell us some great stories about our great leader and what he has done for us during his term? i'm not going to turn this into a big battle with you, but just because someone who uses the "sad line" that i used, it doesn't mean he or she would be uneducated. So please do tell us why we should like him as you do? Force your beliefs onto us as he does.

This topic has been beaten to death here and elsewhere ever since the elections heated up last year. I'm really not interested in a nasty political debate, so go look elsewhere. If you don't like him, well, that's your choice. There are things about him I don't like too....The bottom line is, he's our President. I'm not interested in trying to force anything on anyone...If someone is interested in an intelligent debate on the issues, I'm usually game, but I really don't want to argue whether Bush is our savior or the antichrist, which seems to be where you'd like to go with this.

I said what I have to say about those who parrot the leftist crap that "Bush is an idiot". Deal with it.

Very Good! Lets Leave It Alone. The 666 Thing Is Just A Goof.

the "number of the beast" is carved into the scalps of the clintons...

coworker/friend of mine was on clintons security detail....the stories relating to those 2 idiots are so funny that they become sad to think that they were the leaders of the free world.....