Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Welcome New Members! ..Introduce yourself

Question

New members continue to join The Grime Scene daily and I would like to welcome you all to the board. If you have a few extra minutes, take the time to introduce yourself and let us know a little about you and your company. No need to be shy here, we are all trying to acomplish the same thing here... network with others, educate yourself, and make some new friends. Welcome Again, and I look forward to talking to you all soon.

:lgwave:

305 answers to this question

Hello everyone, my name is Jon Karmazyn. I started Revive Coatings in November of 2012, we are located in Emmaus PA (Lehigh Valley). We focus on commercial power washing & also offer carpet cleaning services. I look forward to learning and contributing to this board. Thanks.

Jon

Hello everyone, my name is Jon Karmazyn. I started Revive Coatings in November of 2012, we are located in Emmaus PA (Lehigh Valley). We focus on commercial power washing & also offer carpet cleaning services. I look forward to learning and contributing to this board. Thanks.

Jon

Hello Jon

Hello. Im Ryan.

Some of the people here know me. Glad I can finally post. I registered a while ago, but was still unable to log in.

I am in Western NY. about 30 mins south of Buffalo. Not a New Yorker though...moved here for my wife. Moving to Virginia (to stay) in a couple years.

We made the complete change over to a wash company this year. We started as a general property maintanance company. Made a lot of sense to make the switch.

If my signature doesn't work, I will try to fix it.

Thanks.

Hello. Im Ryan.

Some of the people here know me. Glad I can finally post. I registered a while ago, but was still unable to log in.

I am in Western NY. about 30 mins south of Buffalo. Not a New Yorker though...moved here for my wife. Moving to Virginia (to stay) in a couple years.

We made the complete change over to a wash company this year. We started as a general property maintanance company. Made a lot of sense to make the switch.

If my signature doesn't work, I will try to fix it.

Thanks.

Welcome Ryan glad you could make it! B)

Thanks Shane.

Hey, that cedar shingle house I talked to you about earlier this season...The owner sold it before I could get the job. I was kinda bummed.

Well, the new owner called me because the previous owner recommended me for snow plowing and I sold the job. Starting it tomorrow. I bumped the price up too...10K!

Thanks, Beth! You guys are going to be great to talk to, I'm sure. I would love to learn more about log home resto. Maybe a labor for learning some day...

Welcome to TGS Ryan.

We won't hold the New York thing against you. lol

You guys are tough as nails.

Throw your name and number on your sig line and it will help you with SEO.

Hey gals & guys figured I'd get on this one with yall. I'm W.T. Harris and live in northeastern NC. I work as an Investigator with Pasquotank Co. Sheriff's Office and opened W.T.'s Roof Cleaning in 2012 to help out the bottom line, (cops don't get paid much in the south). I see some friends over here from other sites and ready to make some new ones over here.  Already found some new info here so thanks to all yall veterans for sharing the knowledge to the "new" guys.

My name is Scott working in Little Rock Arkansas for a company called value stream. We do KEC and fleet washing . some concrete and buildings also. Been registered here for a couple of weeks and have enjoyed the posts and plethora of iinformation shared here.

My name is Scott working in Little Rock Arkansas for a company called value stream. We do KEC and fleet washing . some concrete and buildings also. Been registered here for a couple of weeks and have enjoyed the posts and plethora of iinformation shared here.

Welcome to TGS Scott!  :cool:

Hello All,

My name is Tyler and I have been Roof Cleaning and Exterior Cleaning for the past 5 years and looking to expand my knowledge and learn to grow my business.

We are a family business based in Southern New York.

I look forward to being part of this community and learning and growing with you all.

Let's make 2015 a great year!!

Best Regards,

Ty 

Hello from Charleston, SC.

So I do roof cleaning, power washing, & window cleaning.  I have been pressure washing with my dad since age 7.  Been running my own business for the past 3 years. 

I heard about this forum from Michael Kreisle on a YouTube video.  (This guy is everywhere!)    Also met him at an industry event. Cool guy!

Hi, My name is Logan and I've been cleaning carpets for about a year now. My company is small right now but i'm working hard to bring in more clients. At first I would call on nearly everyone I know and offer to clean their carpets for half the price of my competitors. Then I went from door to door (Literally) finding more clients. Now I have a decent customer base lined up that I can start advertising. I started to use yelp and porch.com but the leads they sent werent exactly what I was looking for. I started to look into having a website designed for me and opted to build on myself (www.deltonaflcarpetcleaning.com). I've put this website on my business cards, my truck and my shirt. Honestly I feel that I can get it into more hands of people using the internet. Has anyone had any experience using a website to advertise their business?