Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Welcome New Members! ..Introduce yourself

Question

New members continue to join The Grime Scene daily and I would like to welcome you all to the board. If you have a few extra minutes, take the time to introduce yourself and let us know a little about you and your company. No need to be shy here, we are all trying to acomplish the same thing here... network with others, educate yourself, and make some new friends. Welcome Again, and I look forward to talking to you all soon.

:lgwave:

305 answers to this question

Hello everyone!

My name is Henry, soon to be the owner of Helpful Henry's Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning! (KEC)  Ive been in KEC for 2 years, Learned from a group of guys that have over 100 years combined experience. I am very determined to start my own, and I have been planing for over a year. I am ready to pull the trigger! I have a plan! Bought a van, insurance, inventory, other miscellaneous stuff! I even built my own pressure washer! Done my market research, location research, made my own client lead list (12k!), researched for countless hours, talked to many professionals, business owners, accountants, a marketing strategist, a lawyer and insurance providers, mapped my sales and operations flow, 10 year detailed projections, service report templates, ETC. I cannot wait to share my beginnings with you guys! Oh boy! Anybody who runs a business knows how much can go wrong, hopefully Ive planed well enough to avoid as much as I can. Wish we luck, I am going to need it!

Edited by HelpfulHenry
Punctuation