Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Company Shirts

Do you wear a logo / company shirt?

For those of you that have and wear company shirts, do you go with printed t-shirts or embroidered polo shirts? Where do you get them? What are your prices? Do you stick with one color set or do you have multiple different colored shirts?

Also if you have a photo of what you wear it would be nice to see if you can post them as well.

All of our t-shirts, sweatshirts & golf shirts are logo'd (some front only, some front/back). We've been cheesey with the money for these however, as I print the logos from my computer onto transfer paper and just iron on. The goal this year is to have some nicer shirts embroidered then get the t-shirts and sweatshirts printed up.

Celeste

I had some hats made for a 4x4 club I'm in and to have the program writen for the embroidery machine was $50. To have the logo stitched was only about $7 per hat and the cost of the hat , another $7. The company that did the work can keep the program or give it to me to keep. I let them keep it and I can go back anytime and have them make more. They can also make the logo any size or color at no extra cost. They do screen work too but I don't know what they charge yet.

We use dark blue polo shirts with my logo embroidered on the front breast. Silk screened on the back is "the new standard". Kinda corny I know, but I have been standing in line at fast food places and have had people ask me to turn around or ask me "standard in what?" I haven't actually to my knowlege gained any jobs from those conversations but they got my business card, so who knows. Sometimes the biggest jobs are landed in the oddest ways.

Printed T-shirts with embroidered caps for the work crews, and embroidered golf style shirts for me when I do estimates.

The T's have large printing on the back, and small print on front chest. The polos have company name on chest.

post-77-137772141157_thumb.jpg

I had some hats made for a 4x4 club I'm in and to have the program writen for the embroidery machine was $50. To have the logo stitched was only about $7 per hat and the cost of the hat , another $7. The company that did the work can keep the program or give it to me to keep. I let them keep it and I can go back anytime and have them make more. They can also make the logo any size or color at no extra cost. They do screen work too but I don't know what they charge yet.

Can you please post the contact information for the company you use. They seem to be cheaper than what's available down here.

:lgmoneyey

I had 7 T-shirts, 2 polos, and a hooded sweatshirt all embroidered for $130. No setup fee for design and he will let you change the design at any time. No clue what he will charge for shipping but its worth a call. The Uniform Warehouse (805)659-1655 ask for Frank.

This design was custom , one of the guys in the club came up with it. If you can email him a pic he can make it. They also do screen printing.

Perfect Fit inc.

Mike & Sue Creasy

724-887-7708 or 1-800-804-8337

post-960-137772141784_thumb.jpg

I've Got A Lady Around The Corner That Does My Hats For $10 Each (price Includes The Hat) And Shirts For Twelve ( Iron On ). I Didn't Think That Was To Bad.

This is a problem I have been dealing with. White T's look terrible after 2-3 uses and never come clean. Anything with color (including jeans) look like a tie-dye shirt after the same period (and get lots of holes). I quote in kahkis and a knit, but I always show up looking like a homeless guy to work.

Suggestions?

I’m not too sure if this post is dead yet but in any case here’s what I’ve got…

I just recently had three Jerzee brand t-shirts, and two Polo shirts embroidered (not screen printed) for $43.00. That included my logo on the front and motto on the back. There also was no setup fee or shipping costs.

The company is Master Care Promotions (713) 772-7071. Ask for Alberto Venegas.

I thought I would just throw my opinion out there. I think it would be great to have company printed work t-*****, but I can't believe the I'm the only one out there that goes through at least 20-25 t-shirts a year. Its just not practical in this business to pay the extra cost to have company logo'd work shirts. Now, to have some nice polos logo'd for giving estimates and proposals that sounds like a good investment.

We have been printing our own t-shirts, but Roger does go through a bunch. Now they get separated into cleaning shirts, staining shirts, estimating shirts, and just dead shirts :)

Celeste

We have been printing our own t-shirts, but Roger does go through a bunch. Now they get separated into cleaning shirts, staining shirts, estimating shirts, and just dead shirts :)

Celeste

Good idea. I do a similar type of thing.

I thought I would just throw my opinion out there. I think it would be great to have company printed work t-*****, but I can't believe the I'm the only one out there that goes through at least 20-25 t-shirts a year. Its just not practical in this business to pay the extra cost to have company logo'd work shirts. Now, to have some nice polos logo'd for giving estimates and proposals that sounds like a good investment.

We get logo printed (screenprinted entire back and small front patch) T-Shirts for very reasonable prices. 12 @ $7.70 for bothsides, 12 @ $6.05 for 1-side only. A one-time setup fee of $18.00 per side (this is for first order only, addt'l orders do not incur this fee if design is the same). Now, at 36 pcs, the price drops dramatically.

I have not priced embroidered t-shirts.

Embroidered polos for just under $20, no setup for company name only,extra charge for logo setup.

Embroidered hats: (price includes company name, no logos....same as polos above)

1-5 pcs $12.90 ea

6-11 pcs $9.90 ea

12-23 pcs $7.75 ea

and so on and so on, the more you oder, the cheaper they are.

If anyone wants the company info, let me know.

12 @ 7.70. so 7.70 each. That's not a bad price, but as I said, still too much to pay for the amount of shirts I go through. This might be somewhat dictated by geographic location. Because of where I live, I use A LOT of chlorine and eats through shirts, jeans and Me in a very short period of time. I buy plan white T-shirts from cheapestees.com for 1.98 a piece.