Sign in to follow this  
Adrian

Passing the "buck", Hats off to Mr. Doolittle

Question

Hello All,

Just wanted to say thx to Beth & Rod for all of their input on recent post's and a very helpful and cool site.

Plus, thanks to everyone else for their input as well.

And a big thanks to Mr. Doolittle, the owner of Power House.

I have stepped up to a very nice X-jet system, better chems ( finally went to Sun Brite, great bunch of guys), and have practiced alot of the sales techniques from this forum. Business is picking up a bit. Im not falling off ladders or hanging like a monkey to reach anymore. 4 and 5 hour resi's are taking 2 hours ( customer yakking all inclusive). Becoming a better and more consciencious business owner. Thanks for raising the bar for me. I am starting new add for $100.00 resi cleans in a very populated area. Wish me luck!

But a big Hats off to Mr. Doolittle of Power House for passing some of his overflow in my direction.

Two residentials (his customers) accepted my bids and I was even able to upsell deckwashes as well. I will be doing the drives in a week or so, as well. Mr. Doolittle came to visit me on one of my other jobsites and was just as happy to give help and info (as well as check out my work) from the moment he introduced himself. I just wanted to share this with the forum, how cool I thought that was. Hopefully, I will get to a point where I can pass it back his way. But a nice cold cerveza is definately in order.

Hope I did not post this in the wrong forum area.

Thanks again all.

post-1033-137772143102_thumb.jpg

post-1033-137772143112_thumb.jpg

4 answers to this question

Hello All,

And a big thanks to Mr. Doolittle, the owner of Power House.

But a big Hats off to Mr. Doolittle of Power House for passing some of his overflow in my direction.

Two residentials (his customers) accepted my bids and I was even able to upsell deckwashes as well. I will be doing the drives in a week or so, as well. Mr. Doolittle came to visit me on one of my other jobsites and was just as happy to give help and info (as well as check out my work) from the moment he introduced himself. I just wanted to share this with the forum, how cool I thought that was. Hopefully, I will get to a point where I can pass it back his way. But a nice cold cerveza is definately in order.

Awwww Adrian, I'm embarassed.

Seriously though, Anytime. Just "paying it forward". Many here have done as much for me.