Sign in to follow this  
PressurePros

The X-Jet debate

What method of chemical application do you prefer for housewashing?  

243 members have voted

1. 1. What method of chemical application do you prefer for housewashing?

• X-Jet
    • Downstreamer
    • Roller pump, ShurFlo etc

I like the XJet on residential work...I was a big fan of it for several years but am converting our other rig for DS'ing. Will keep the M5 handy as a back up I guess. It does lay some foam though doesn't it.....

I like the XJet on residential work...I was a big fan of it for several years but am converting our other rig for DS'ing. Will keep the M5 handy as a back up I guess. It does lay some foam though doesn't it.....

Good luck on the DSing Los. I use to DS all the time until I discovered about X-Jets on these bulletin boards and never looked back. I always love the draw of the X-Jet but some people still prefer the DSing regardless. At least now you have 2 more weapons in your cleaning arsenal.

Still don't see why anyone would X jet for regular house or building washing. I use the m5 for a strong mix for really moldy stucco or applying some other chems but would never want to wash houses all day with it. I run in to some pretty nasty houses here and downstreaming has always got them clean for me.

For me the X-Jet was faster and I was able to obtain the correct amount of chemical for the job. It saved me time. I used a 15 gallon drum on a two wheeller with 50' of tubing. I could wash a two story 1800 sq. ft. house including gutters in less than 1.5 hours.

Thats the only way to go for me. I love my xjet.

Said it 1000 times.

I run housewash mixes, strippers, brighteners, carnuba through it.

If it ain't broke.......( don't fix it)