Sign in to follow this  
Beth n Rod

Pick for NFL playoff weekend of 14-15

Question

36 answers to this question

Colts,Seahawks,Broncos,Bears,...:cool:

So far i'm looking pretty good on my picks and with 3min left NE needing 2 scores is not looking so good for the DEFENDING Champs..:cool:

Awww poor BrAdy BrUnCH and that undefeated record is fading AWAY there!

As i'm typing the INT closes the door on the PATs!!

I'm 2-0 for the weekend anybody wanna go to Vegas?? :cool:

Its a sad day for me as a Pats fan. I wouldnt mind so much if the Broncos beat them outright but the pats beat themselves (with some help from bad call from the refs). The Broncos didnt have a single drive where the scored. Grrrrrrr.:lgsad:

Oh well.....3 outta 5 still isnt bad.

GO STEELERS!!!

I said all year that the Colts where overated..11-5 team at best..Actually the game should not have been nearly as close as it was..........................

Celeste,My gut feeling with Bears at home makes it tough for me to pick the Panthers.It was my toughest pick because Carolina has a good offense but nope i think the Bears will take em.

I know Jake is my boy from Louisiana but the Bears have a good defense.

I would rather see the Panthers win and hope it's gonna be a good game GOOD LUCK!

P.S ask me at half time it might change...:hmmm:

Carolina over the Bears 17-13....Go Panthers!

It's looking good for the Panthers to start and if they get a big lead the Bears have no offense to make a big comeback.

GO STEELERS!!!

I said all year that the Colts where overated..11-5 team at best..Actually the game should not have been nearly as close as it was..........................

Actually they were 14-2 sorry but that's the facts. Your right it shouldn't have been that close, Steelers should consider themselves lucky. If Vanderjagt hadn't choked you'd be singing a different tune right now. Good game none the less.