Sign in to follow this  
Tronman

Best floor machine ever

I had a hard time cleaning a ceramic tile with pits in it. It is a slightly rough ceramic tile. It is in a steel shipping and cutting plant. They track grease into the office area on a daily basis. I tried every type of brush on my circular floor machines but they only cleaned the high points of the tile. I tried out a Karacher Vario dual cylinder floor machine. One the first pass no one could believe it. The tile looked like brand new. All the grease from the pits was gone. I used a non-Butyl degreaser and the black bristle drums. It sold me. The machine cost me about $1800 with the two black drums.

Hello Ken,

Do you have any pictures of the floor machine? What about names of your cleaner? I have had a couple of calls but not sure the best way to go about this. Thanks.

I am testing the vario right now myself, why did u use the black brushes?? The red brushes are uneven in length and makes it easier getting into the pits. But it is an awsome machine, I love the handle turning 360 and the way it collapses.

The black bristles are much better at getting into the tiny holes and grooves. I have a set of the red brushes also and they do not work as well. I tried using them for striping floors but the Vario does not have the weight that a floor machine does. I am going to use my Vario tonight to scrub restroom floors in a machine shop.

Here is a pic of one of my guys using the Vario right up next to the edge of the wall.

post-1113-137772162727_thumb.jpg

The black bristles are much better at getting into the tiny holes and grooves. I have a set of the red brushes also and they do not work as well. I tried using them for striping floors but the Vario does not have the weight that a floor machine does. I am going to use my Vario tonight to scrub restroom floors in a machine shop.

Here is a pic of one of my guys using the Vario right up next to the edge of the wall.

The red brushes are for t&g, that is what I use any way with the weight on the front I don't use the water tank. The black or the grey one is for stripping and the other one is for concrete, if I remember correctly. Man I love mine!!! What are u cleaning the T&G with??