Sign in to follow this  
mas3372

ding dong squirt

Question

Did three houses today and on the last one I made an oops. Learned a lesson though. I was rinsing around the front door and the pressure rang the door bell with out me realizing it. So I continue to rinse when the home owner answers the door and yup, squirt, on her face and chest. Thank god she has a sense of humor.

just wanted to share.

8 answers to this question

It sounds like she took it well, until you get a call from her lawyer in a couple of days. :lgtear:

Just kidding. Some people are opportunists, but most are genuinely honest and moral.

Reminds me a story told by Ray, the guy who undercoated cars in a Chevy dealership I worked at. The customer was really picky, stood there w/the car on the rack while Ray did the undercoat. Ray was a very even tempered person.The customer kept pointing out what was missed, getting in the way. Several times Ray nicely asked him to move. Finally Ray had enough. The next time the customer walked in front of Ray, pointing to a missed spot, Ray turned to the customer and asked "Where?" Too bad Ray forgot to let go of the trigger first.

Douglas Hicks

General Fire Equipment Co of Eastern Oregon, Inc