Sign in to follow this  
Andrew07

Post Construction Cleanup Pricing Help

Hello all, I was wondering if someone could provide me with a rate for a commercial Post Construction Cleanup bid that mostly consists of dusting for 14,000 srq ft, included would be cleaning tile, vacuuming some rugs and dusting walls down and also dusting cabinets down inside and out, cleaning large windows inside and outside, general cleaning of the floors, also to seal and the tile floor and polish the stainless steel cabinets. I saw from previous posts that some of these would be line items as extras but need a ballpark in pricing.

I would appreciate any help, I have read most of the info on this subject in this section but would like more info on pricing, Thanks Again and God Bless

I will provide more info when I go and measure at the location.

Thats a hefty size and for the particulars it would start in the area of 2000.00+ especially for sealing tile.

.15/sqft or you can ala carte it line item fashion to break out for each service.

Rod!~

Don't sweat it, you may not have it yet but it may fall your way if you keep in touch. They may have went with the lowest bidder who was available immediately. Many times the contractor can get burned on these because they don't always know what they are doing. This is how we launched into PCCU. Got the job because the company left the contractor hanging and wouldn't come back to make it right. Been working for them ever since.

Rod!~