Sign in to follow this  
RCBill

Espec

Question

I would appreciate someone posting a link to their site. In fact, I'd like to look at other suppliers. If you have someone that you like, please post a link to their site.

TIA,

Bill

27 answers to this question

Those Lancaster guys are always cranky. Must be from having to drive around those Amish buggies and powerwashing horse maneure(sp) all the time

:lgkick:

Bill are you looking for the best chemicals as wel as customer service or just mediocre stuff, cheap prices and LOUSY customer service. I can't stand espec, their staff or their attitude. I'll pay double for anything before I ever purchase anything from them again.

Those Lancaster guys are always cranky. Must be from having to drive around those Amish buggies and powerwashing horse maneure(sp) all the time

:lgkick:

Bill are you looking for the best chemicals as wel as customer service or just mediocre stuff, cheap prices and LOUSY customer service. I can't stand espec, their staff or their attitude. I'll pay double for anything before I ever purchase anything from them again.

Amen to that!!!!

I wanted to get the downstreaming equipment that was written of in the 'First Solo Housewash' thread. I have to admit that I'm still pretty unknowledgable about PW equipment and I have to get or try exactly what I read of here. I'm looking for the injector and tip that M. Williamson referred to.

I don't need poor customer service. If you could point me in another direction I'd be grateful.

Bill

Do a search on the boards for opinions of E-Spec. I still remember the line of crap they gave me when I did use their lousy service. Never, never, never again. After 15 years, I still will not call them.

Douglas Hicks

General Fire Equipment Co of Eastern Oregon, Inc

http://www.rowlettpressure.com/

Another site for great customer service and supplies. I've used Bob at Pressuretek and Steve at the cleaner network. Both are great people and stand ready to help at any time.

Sorry, gave up golfing for something I know how to do....pressure washing and drinking beer.........

If you like envirospec products you can call on me, I became a distributor about a year ago and I am more than happy to give great service. I am based in Wisconsin so you people in the midwest can save a lot on the shipping costs. Sorry about your past experiences, but gve me a chance I will be happy to help. 414-351-9274

Paul

I ordered some products from Paul, The service was prompt and friendly. He kept me up to date on the shipping, tracking etc. Whenever I need e-spec's stuff that is where I will go. Welcome Paul. This is the "hot' board. Good luck.

Thank you for the well wishes, I wish I took the time to get involved in stuff like this site a long time ago. There really is a lot of good info, almost too much. My head hurts now, I think it is time for a break.

I have ordered from espec many times, and have never had a problem with anything! The orders are always correct, the prices are always as advertised, and the parts have always held up just fine. I don't buy items that I am worried about support after the sale, but I'm not too worried about customer support on a $2.00 stainless coupler or a 48" stainless lance.

I imagine one reason I've not had problem with wrong parts is that I always fax my orders in, and I use my own form, which includes part descriptions (something their order form lacks). The ONLY time I have had an issue with an order was when I made a mistake and mixed up part numbers on some couplers and plugs I was ordering. THEY caught it and called, and we got it corrected.

The other nice thing for me is that my orders show up the next day, since they're only about 80 miles from my house.

Paul:

Any plans to add a website, or fax service? I'd rather go through you with my espec orders, but I prefer to either fax or email my orders in, since most of the time when I'm ordering, it is rather late at night.