Sign in to follow this  
Tim UK

Bda

Question

13 answers to this question

Tim,

People here from the States who work on wood like to argue over all sorts of subjects such as strippers, cleaners, types of stains, etc. One of the largest and sometimes hysterical debates is the subject of bleach, or sodium hypochlorite mixes for cleaning wood.

BDA stands for The Bleach Dwellers Association, a made up moniker for those who advocate using bleach to clean wood. Created by the inventive mind of Shane from Houston, Texas if I recall correctly.

BDA stands for The Bleach Dwellers Association, a made up moniker for those who advocate using bleach to clean wood. Created by the inventive mind of Shane from Houston, Texas if I recall correctly.

Sorry Rick I can't take all the credit for this one.The DBA "non profit organization" by the way was the brainstorm of our world famous wine maker Mr.Foley :cool:

We haven't disscussed the DBA rank of order yet in our board meeting but it is on our agenda tho.:cool:

Ah, yes. That mystical wood magician extraordinare, Mr. Jim Foley of the great state of Conn.

All should know, especially our new European friends, that Shane and Diamond Jim have been key players in keeping the ancient, long lost art of bleaching wood alive. Without their efforts, this process would have been lost to wood contractors just starting in the field. Both should be recognized as founders of the BDA, and select members of the Order of Master Mold Destructors.

I made the BDA official!

Why do I feel this could be a monster size group that some distributors may not like...hmmmm is AC lockler going to join??

Why do I feel this could be a monster size group that some distributors may not like...hmmmm is AC lockler going to join??

Yeah, good point. Could put a bit of hurting on sodium percarbonate cleaner sales. Hah!

Clorox is rumored to become a major sponsor.

Edited by RPetry