Sign in to follow this  
HotShot

if you......you might be a pressure washer

Question

Thought this thread might be fun....I simply can't walk into a restaurant without looking at their sidewalks and of course I gotta go to the bathroom by way of the kitchen to see thier hoods.

if you can't walk into a restaurant without calculating exactly how long, what chemicals and how much it would be to clean their entry way....you might be a pressure washer.

118 answers to this question

If you like to heckle the employee's at the local HD or lowes about the pw'ers they have for sale...

If you make some of your business connections in the stores stocking products you would not use...

If you like to answer questions with the worst possible answer to get a reaction out of the customer.....

If your favorite pick up line is "how would you like to come over and check out my rig?" ....

If the police officer stops you for speeding and gives you the smart aleck question of 'where's the fire?' and you reply "I don't know but if you give me directions maybe I have enough water in my tank to help put it out"...

If you equate the directions of the world working as "Righty tighty, Lefty loosey"...

If your trailer and rig have more insurance benefits than you do...

If your wife asks why you are bringing teflon tape to bed...

If your wife has threatened to divorce you if buy one more piece of equipment....

If you are paranoid about telling anyone your secret methods...

If a potential customer asks you "Is this your best price?" and you answer with "no, not really, I can add on a few hundred and take the next week off"....

Rod!~

If you take roads that you dont know where it goes just to see if there is work on it then you might be.....

Marko p.s. my wife like them kind of adventures.One day we did that and we ended up going through va. tenn. sc.then back to nc lol.Cool views doing that.lol