Sign in to follow this  
andrew hartigan

xjet pail system????

Question

Yeah i decided to go ahead and order it which for my last job i just used as an open container cause I was in a hurry and really couldnt figure it out.

I just stuck the screen end of the xjet hose in the opening and carried it around.

Anyways, i still really cant figure it out unless you take the screen/filter out of the bottom and run that pvc hose into it or something

any help would be great

andy

10 answers to this question

I drilled a hole near the bottom of the 5 gallon pail ans threaded the nipple of the screen filter throught it and screwed the filter on the inside with a rubber washer. It workw great. I have fourty feet of xjet hose attached to it.

Hey Mathew,

Do you have to wait along time before the draw kicks in at 40 ft of hose?

Any leaks? I like the bucket. I am drawing from the top of a bucket mounted to a two wheelr that flows through a light duty hose reel. It probably draws quicker being at the bottom of the bucket.

It draws pretty quick....

On my large trailer (14 foot enclosed) I have a soap dispensing system with 200 feet of line on a hose reel. I use the pail system on my Van

I have a 30 gallon detergent tank that is hooked to a flojet on demand pump - I think it is 2.8 or 3.0 gpm with a ball valve near the end of the nozzle connection.

It worls great, I can soap a house in 3-5 minutes.

I just use a spring clamp on the top of the pail to hold the hose in the bucket. Also, I prefer using a 6 gallon bucket, so I can get a full five gallon mix and carry it without sploshing all over.