Sign in to follow this  
Beth n Rod

Anyone doing a PWNA CAA project?

Is anyone doing a PWNA Clean Across America project this year? Share it with us all!

We have a small one coming up, it's a front porch and rear deck on a small building (converted home) that acts as an office for those who are less fortunate.

Beth

We are doing the Boys and Girls club in oneonta - complete wash and flatwork.

Last friday afternoon we cleaned and sanitized the bathrooms in the city park after the floods we had here.

To give you an idea how bad the flood were, There was mud and silt in the sinks and on the top of the toilets.... in a park that has never flooded before.

Our project, which is still somewhat in the research process, is an historic log home. We are considering this a CAA project as it is being done at little/no charge, but it is also in conjunction with WRAPI as well for promotion of wood restoration & preservation.

This home was built of old tobacco barns and log homes from here in Alamance County. It has been named "The House of Many Barns" and is one of the subjects of a book being released in November about homes in our area. The building, moving & restoration will also be featured later in Our State Magazine.

I 've alway's done stuff and still do before CAA. But what Henry has done is great.

The United Way has a day of caring in every area of the US. They need stuff washed before painting or non profits need cleaning. Call your local UW.

Jim, I did a few of those a few years back. Alot of neighborhood projects for elderly also. We did a boys home once for them also.

You can do a straight charity project also, I choose to piggy back my customers projects.

I help people and my customers, many of my PMS do things for children organizations. Its often a lot of fun meeting the kids and sharing your trade with others.

Our project, which is still somewhat in the research process, is an historic log home. We are considering this a CAA project as it is being done at little/no charge, but it is also in conjunction with WRAPI as well for promotion of wood restoration & preservation.

This home was built of old tobacco barns and log homes from here in Alamance County. It has been named "The House of Many Barns" and is one of the subjects of a book being released in November about homes in our area. The building, moving & restoration will also be featured later in Our State Magazine.

Hey Celeste...since you guys are doing this job now, how about a thread?

Beth

Sign in to follow this