Sign in to follow this  
Jeff

Oh poop

Alright I dont know if its poop. Check this call out. I got a call on my voice mail at 7PM from a local hotel owner that was refered by a PM I work for.

The message was, that she has 94 toilets that have stains in them that they cant get the stains out and she wants me to pressure wash them. Pressure wash them ??????

Alright I know Im not going to pressure wash toilets , but what is used to get stains out of toilets. I'll look at this job just for the heck of it and maybe do something but what?

Pressure wash toilets thats a 1st for me:dunno:

1 cup of bleach per toilet. Dwell for an hour. Clean toilet. I imagine they already tried this so I am guessing she is talking about rust stains. Can't wait to find out what she is talking about. Bring a camera!

We have been asked to wash the inside of a chimney before.....didn't do it.

But the toilet is a good one. If you do it, get pictured. Better yet, video! You could win 10,000 bucks on america's funniest video!

Beth

Jeff,My chem supplier here in cola was just trying to sell me on a product specific to that problem. I think its called trr.(toilet ring remover).Let me know if you want his number.could be a esy add on.

Jeff,My chem supplier here in cola was just trying to sell me on a product specific to that problem. I think its called trr.(toilet ring remover).Let me know if you want his number.could be a esy add on.

Please give me the #

Thanks

Alright I dont know if its poop. Check this call out. I got a call on my voice mail at 7PM from a local hotel owner that was refered by a PM I work for.

The message was, that she has 94 toilets that have stains in them that they cant get the stains out and she wants me to pressure wash them. Pressure wash them ??????

Alright I know Im not going to pressure wash toilets , but what is used to get stains out of toilets. I'll look at this job just for the heck of it and maybe do something but what?

Pressure wash toilets thats a 1st for me:dunno:

Possibly rust stains? If so, oxalic will work just fine. Pour it in, let it set a minute, scrub for a minute, flush. That's how my wife cleans ours (we have pretty bad rust, and even with the softener things get stained after a while)

Most toilet bowl cleaners use phosphoric acid in a buffered gel base. You could try it at higher concentrations. I guess the first step is to identify the stain composition.

Keep us posted on this comode caper.

Rod!~

This is a funny post but its a valid post that has been finding results and thats great!what ever the job is the answers can be found here at the Grime scene. I had a woman call and ask me if I could powerwash the cigarette stains off her acoustic cieling and walls in her house. Sure I can soon as the damage waiver is signed. No we did not move forward on that one. Cheesecloth works great on porceloin toilets no scratches left" behind" pun intended.