Sign in to follow this  
dlamontm98

A "HUGH TEST" for my tile and grout services.

Well, I have a chance to get a chain of stores--(providing them with tile and grout cleaning). I have two stores to do this week, in which they will judge my work. The regional maintenance manager was telling me that this could lead to many other stores in my area as well as other regions of Texas depending upon my work performance. PRESSURE!!!! So, I will be giving a 120% or more on these two jobs. I will more than likely put in more time than usual for a job like this---because the opportunity is so vast.

I'm a little nervous, but I will treat it like my military days when we had white glove and military dress inspections. Usually, passed with flying colors.

Well, I did a outside patio area and the interior of another store. The grout inside the store was entirely black. After I use a strong stripper and my steam machine--we saw the true color of the grout which was light-grey. The manager was really impressed and said that he was going to take pictures to send to the facilities manages at corpaorate. The outside pation was a different monster---I used my rotary machine with a nylon grit brush and aggressively scrub the patio. The manager at that store was impressed as well. Both floors were seal with a top quality sealant for protection.

Hopefully, if these managers keep their word about giving me high recommendations this could lead to 65 stores in my area, plus of regions of Texas.

So, right now--I am just waiting patiently to see what the facilities manager at corporate wants to do.

Derek