Sign in to follow this  
Beth n Rod

What you need and WHY you need it...

Ok guys and gals,

You know me, I don't get onto my soap box unless I feel reallllllly strongly about something. And you know that if I do, I will talk about it and share it openly with you.

Anyone who reads what I post knows that my favorite subjects have to do with marketing and sales. I'm holding two seminars at PWNA. I'll be holding the Marketing Basics & Ad Building Workshop, and I'll be holding a Consultative Sales seminar.

The Marketing seminar will have all of the material covered last fall at PWNA, but we will also sketch out ads. I'll be circulating through the room and looking at them making suggestions.

The Consultative Sales Seminar will be great. I'm extremely excited about sharing it with you. I can't stress enough the importance of the material I'll be covering. This method works. It gets you into doors for commercial accounts. It's based on the Sandler method, and normally the intro is two days long. I've been using this method for years, and I have picked out the salient points and will cover the basics in two hours. I'll share what I believe to be the most effective techniques.

Beth

I cant afford to go to las vagas but i sure could afford a audio tape of your presentation.

hint hint hint

Beth you are by far the best person to be in the drives seat to write books.

Would'nt it be nice to make some money with dry feet?

You have more free information at your finger tips and then add what you allready know and i just dont understand why you dont just put it all together?

If you dont do it soon, someone else will.

DOH!!! You always do this to me... All I can say is, stay tuned. You know the book is in the works, but I have not had much time to write in a while. Besides, it's not about how fast I do, it's about the quality of it when I'm done.

BUT....BUT....BUT.....

I will have more news very soon, and I think you will be interested. ARG!!! I can't spill it yet....

Beth:eek: