Sign in to follow this  
ASE Marc

Industrial Flooring

Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone out here did acid eching and epoxy floor sealing of warehouses ect... We just started are sealing company up this year and are overwelmed with the opportunities that it can lead to. Basically up until now we have only been cleaning and sealing outdoor "porous" concrete, but recently were asked if we could do a 15,000 sq ft. warehouse. This would be a great market for us to get into, especially for winter work. So I was wondering if anyone had any experience with this type of work and if so I have many questions...

Call us, we have over 1Million sq/ft down this yr. and free consulting for PWNA and other power washers. This is a sensitive application, get the facts.

Jay @ V-SEAL

V-SEAL /TARA Group

740-389-5720

new to the forum,this is my first post.have been in the commercial flooring business 21 years.vast experiance with acid etching,shot blasting,scarifiing,diamond grinding etc.can apply just anything including 1/4" overlayment with a power trowel.if you need help this winter give me a call. billy 901-517-5526

On 9/20/2006 at 6:36 PM, ASE Marc said:

Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone out here did acid eching and epoxy floor sealing of warehouses ect... We just started are sealing company up this year and are overwelmed with the opportunities that it can lead to industrial epoxy flooring toronto. Basically up until now we have only been cleaning and sealing outdoor "porous" concrete, but recently were asked if we could do a 15,000 sq ft. warehouse. This would be a great market for us to get into, especially for winter work. So I was wondering if anyone had any experience with this type of work and if so I have many questions... 

I have a client that is interested in using one of the epoxy based industrial/commercial flooring products. The stuff you put a sealer and/or a de-coupling membrane down for and then apply the liquid epoxy with some added aggregate and then top-coat with polyurethane. Does anyone have experience with these products and/or recommendations for a manufacturer/supplier? Thanks

Edited by jobalthough

On 9/20/2006 at 5:36 PM, ASE Marc said:

Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone out here did acid eching and epoxy floor sealing of warehouses ect... We just started are sealing company up this year and are overwelmed with the opportunities that it can lead to. Basically up until now we have only been cleaning and sealing outdoor "porous" concrete, but recently were asked if we could do a 15,000 sq ft. warehouse. This would be a great market for us to get into, especially for winter work. So I was wondering if anyone had any experience with this type of work and if so I have many questions... I am inclined to contact emop to fix this issue but badly need your advice about that.

I would avoid using epoxy based products. Don't think that it is a good idea.

Edited by Carlo Soler