Sign in to follow this  
garcii2

dark red ready seal fence

Question

15 answers to this question

Israel, that looks great my friend. Nice work. Down there in Texas is a guy named Shane that does outstanding fence work also. He uses Baker's Gray Away. The brand is similar in makeup (oil wise) to RS with even richer tones. You should look him up. I know he can save you about 25%-30% over the RS.

As a matter of fact Baker's gray away is manufactured in Plano, Texas its a great product I have been to their facility. My fence has Baker's gray away from a year ago and it still looks good. The only problem is that they are in Plano, and since I am part timer they are too far away for me to drive and they are not open on weekends and they close at 4:00. Shipping is too expensive. Yea I have spoken to Shane, great person and he is very knowledgeable in this industry and he did my sister n law's house about 1 1/2 year ago and it looks great. :lgbounces ....

I usually spray over it and when I am done, I come back with dishwahing soap and water and wipe it off. Make sure it does not dry. Since Readyseal is simi transparent, by spraying over it, you really can't tell if its been sprayed on. I try to wipe off just in case. *******has anyone left semitransparent stain on hardware on a fence?*******:confused:

I just wipe it off with a dry paper towel after I finish. It doesn't seem to dry on non-porous surfaces. I just did a deck that had louvered lights along the steps that had a hammered grey finish. I just wiped them down after I finished the steps.