Sign in to follow this  
sjpressurewashin

construction office floor

We have a white floor that is in a construction company. Meaning that there is alot of traffic with red mud and grease. What can we use to seal or wax this floor with to make it easier to clean on a weekly basis. Not sure what type of flooring this is. It looks to be those square tile floors you see in most constuction offices.

thanks, S & J Pressure Washing

Grettings,

If the floor in the office is VCT you deffintly want to get something on it. VCT is porus(sp?) and all that red mud and grease will soak in and it will be near imposible to get out unless you have something like a sidewinder with Pad Drivers using 3m hypro pads.

So that beig said I would recamend a Harder wax. Seeing how you will only be cleaning it once a week. Now heres a Question... Are you going to be Buffing this floor as well?

I would Recamend Pioneers Diamond Shine. Has a Good Shine and will Remain Harder to stand UP!

Hey Stan,

To be honest I do not know where you can get it in your area. As you know shipping usally is not the cheapest but we are a distrubitor and can sell it to you. We stay pretty low. The best thing you can do is call My Boss. His name is shawn. Talk to him about shipping it down to you. Also he would know the best cleaner for it.

I'll PM you the number.