Sign in to follow this  
squirtgun

estimating Sheet

Would anyone be will to share their estimate sheet for Pwing???Something that includes house,deck,concrete.We have always hand written quotes and would like to move to something we can print on the computer.

Thanks

squirtgun

Thank you everyone,no excel or qiuckbooks yet...we are getting quickboks in a couple of weeks.

Scott, I have a proposal sheet made out in excel That I use for all my customers. It even includes a release they sign that my lawer wrote up for me. If you use excel I can send you the file. Let me know

Dale

Sparkling Detail

Tabernacle, NJ

Here is what I use I made this up in MS Word. This is what I use for residental pressure washing. It didnt come out right when I pasted it here but you get the idea. For wood restoration I use Wolmans sheets that they will make up for you.:D

Paradise Pro Wash

Eads, TN 38028 Proposal & Contract

901-465-9144 or Cell 901-229-4236 Date :

Email: MorganParadise@msn.com

Billing Information Location Information

Name Location Name

Address

Attention

Billing Address

Email

Phone # Fax #

We submit the following proposal for services: Using high pressure equipment and contractor grade chemicals and soaps our bid is $________.00

Services included in this rate are as follow.

o Pressure Washing of Exterior of House

o Pressure Washing of Exterior Gutters

o Pressure Washing Patio Area

o Pressure Washing Walkways

o Pressure Washing Driveway

o Pressure Washing Misc._______________________________________________________________

o Moving of obstacles and obstructions.

Quotation effective for 30 days from the above date. Prices quoted do not include moving of furniture or other obstacles. Property owners are required to move any and all obstacles unless prior arrangements with Paradise Pro Wash are made in advance and documented. Payment for the above services to be made when services are rendered. This agreement may be terminated by either party within 5 business days written notice.

Authorized Company Representative

***Authorization and acceptance of Agreement***

The above services are accepted and work is authorized to begin on_________________.

Authorized Signature(s) __________________________________

Title __________________________________

Date __________________________________

Morgan make one small change to it, where you have contractors grade chemicals change the word "chemical" to cleaning "compounds".

Reason being the word chemicals and acid sounds harsh, people get scared or ask a lot of questions when they see that word.

I never say I use degreaser or acid, I always say I use industrial strenght cleaning compounds or cleaners.

I seldom get asked if I use acid and when I don't say no or yes, I say I use industrial cleaning supplies, not the same as the things people buy at HD.

Works wonders even it there are acids in it, I don't like, I don't mislead, I simply use words they want to hear to feel SAFE.

I do carry all the MSDS with me for what I have on my trailer and more.

Jon

Originally posted by Jon

Morgan make one small change to it, where you have contractors grade chemicals change the word "chemical" to cleaning "compounds".

Reason being the word chemicals and acid sounds harsh, people get scared or ask a lot of questions when they see that word.

I never say I use degreaser or acid, I always say I use industrial strenght cleaning compounds or cleaners.

I seldom get asked if I use acid and when I don't say no or yes, I say I use industrial cleaning supplies, not the same as the things people buy at HD.

Works wonders even it there are acids in it, I don't like, I don't mislead, I simply use words they want to hear to feel SAFE.

I do carry all the MSDS with me for what I have on my trailer and more.

Jon

Thanks Jon its always good to get constructive ideas from people I have never thought about that and I thank you my friend for mentioning it to me.:D

I wanted to say thank you to everyone that sent emails or posted.It was a great help.

Morgan your sheet was simple, and I like that in paper work.I have already been customizing it for our needs.

Originally posted by squirtgun

I wanted to say thank you to everyone that sent emails or posted.It was a great help.

Morgan your sheet was simple, and I like that in paper work.I have already been customizing it for our needs.

Scott your welcome I try to keep everything simple in the paper work field. The easier it is for the customer to understand the simplier it is to get them to sign it in my opion. I hope it helps you out.:D