Sign in to follow this  
Anthony G

Sodium Hypochlorite Prices

Hey Lance, can you point me to where you are getting your? I am at the beach but work in Mandarin quite a bit. My most convenient source is an Ace Hdw and they are $1.79. I use the rarely as the Pinch-A-Penny on Atlantic near me is about $1.42 a gal. I met another beaches PW who mentioned a place in Mandarin but could not remember what it was.

Anyway, if you don't mind passing along you can email or call me at 904-316-3063.

thx,

joe

OK I'm moving.

Just got a quote from a large national supplier with a local outlet. I asked for a 5 gallon pail he shot back with $25/pail-50gallon minimum+ $10 deposit per pail + $3.20 surcharge per pail + 6%GST + 7%PST and I am over $440.00 for 50 gallons.

Please ask GWB to invade. I can't wait to leave this dump country.

Up in Seattle the best i have been able to come by is 4.50 a gallon. It is cheaper for me to just buy off the shelf 6% and xjet the desired percentage that is needed to clean a house properly. I have been wanting to switch to downstreaming but am not able to do so until i can find something cheaper. Maybe somebody in my area has a suggestion where to go.

Well I posted earlier that I had to pay $1.35 per gallon but today I went to my supplier and bought 70-gallons and it was $1.25 per gallon. Now I just need more business to use it all! Hugh

Wow you guys ready for this! I just started shopping in my area for S.H. and the cheapest is $3.50/gal. I have talked to 3 different places and they all have cases of (4) 1 gallon containers for $14.00.