Sign in to follow this  
Anthony G

Sodium Hypochlorite Prices

Henry, you can get it at Scott pools in Woodbury ct . Tell them I sent you. If you have a setup in house they can deliver. They take care of all the country clubs in Fairfield county

Henry, you can get it at Scott pools in Woodbury ct . Tell them I sent you. If you have a setup in house they can deliver. They take care of all the country clubs in Fairfield county

Thank you so much James, I will call them monday..

So busy had to get another tank. Now got 4-275 gal. It adds up. Glad it warmed up and we can cut back on using as much.

My local place is closing shop and going out of Business.. $17 for a 5gallon with a $6 reimbursement for the old container.. Now the 2 closest pool places want $11 a gallon as that's all they carry.. Any suggestions here in Northern MD?

Over here I get it for between 55c & 65c a litre from pool supplies or hardware - just bring in my drums and fill up as many as I need from their bulk tank (always fresh as refilled weekly).

To compare prices- it is about 4 litres per gallon ($2.20 - $2.60 per gallon for chlorine) while diesel is about $1.70 per litre ($6.80 per gallon) and rising.

Still 65c/litre ($2.60/gal) at the pool shop, but up to 80c/l ($3.20/gal) at the hardware shop, while diesel is "only" $1.55 ish.

John

Edited by john@AEC