Sign in to follow this  
PRESSURE PACKED

Check Out This Msds

THIS COMPANY CLAMS TO KILL MOLD FOR THIRTY YEARS..ALTHOUGH THEY DO NOT CLAIM TO USE THIS PRODUCT ON ROOFS. I HAVE TRIED IT AND IT SPED THIS UP IT DID NOT MAKE THE MOLD DISAPPEAR, HOWEVER I TRIED A SMMMAAALL PORTION OF THE ROOF BEFORE I LET YOU GUYS WIEGH IN ON SOME OF THE INGREDIENTS...KEEP IN MIND I LIVE IN FLORIDA AND HAVE CLEANED TILE AND SHINGLE ROOFS

http://www.anabec.com/media/MSDS_-_Cleaner_1-25-05.pdf

Pressure Packed,

The ethoxylated nonylphenol is in the NP-( (tergitol) that everybody likes. It is the nonylphenol reacted with ethylene oxide (really nasty stuff), once the two are reacted and vacuum stripped then it is no longer as hazardous. The alcohol C-12 and C-16 are minute amounts of the product as these set up at above room temperature. Of course everybody knows what the hydrogen peroxide is but just at a greater strength.

I work in a surfactants plant that uses most if not all of the raw materials and reacts them to create a lot of the materials in the product you listed. We make a product similar to the NP-9 that is nonylphenol that is catalyzed with potassium hydroxide and the reacted with the ethylene oxide and then neutralized to customer specs. We have large amounts of the ethylene and propylene oxides on hand.

Anthony

I cant see anything killing it for thirty years. If it is dead then its dead......new growth will come no matter what you do. I am not going to say that it is any safer or better than sodium hypochlorite and tsp. Take and try some and see what you think but I wouldnt hold a lot of faith in the thirty year deal.