Sign in to follow this  
PressurePros

Not PWNA or Round Table related

Question

I'm gonna take a hiatus from posting for a bit (was that a collective sigh of relief I heard?) but as a parting message I want to give some props.

Every day people are quick to bash a company for bad service. I wanted to write a few lines to commend my supplier of the year. Hats off to Keith at KBK Graphics for being on time and on budget every single project. Recently I had Keith redo my layout of my business cards and do some tweaking of a brochure. The changes weren't intense but definitely ate up some of his time sending proofs, waiting for my response then doing revisions. Keith did not charge me a penny. The original designs were done 6 months ago and I certainly expected to pay for revisions that were outside of the original design.

If you are on the fence or if you fancy yourself a designer but just can't get that professional looking edge Call Keith. You will not be disappointed.

Thanks Keith.

PS: I'll be here reading. I can't go 100% cold turkey.

7 answers to this question

.....I could echo that sentiment as nominating KBK as my Vendor Of The Year. Not often to you get to do business with someone that you truly enjoy and have fun working with.....and get 100% satisfaction in return. I keep waiting to be even slightly disappointed in something with KBK. It has proven to be outsourcing at its finest for me and my Co.

Enjoy your hiatus KenF, recharge the batteries and get some personal time!! Good times in Tahoe, Newlook!!

I have to agree wholeheartedly. Keith and KBK GraphX provide a level of service that I have never experienced before. The turn around time is impressive no doubt, but that's only half of it. The creative talent that Keith brings to the table is what really sets KBK apart.

I am always blown away by how close the first draft is to what I had envisioned. When it comes to something as critical as design work, it is an unbelievable relief having someone you know you can count on. I can always count on Keith.

In fact, I am counting on him right now, hopefully he doesn't spend too much time soaking in these well deserved words of praise!