Sign in to follow this  
Don M.

1-800 numbers

I am setting this up to handle RAD and PressurePros calls with menus, live operators and recorded messages. I am still unsure which company to use as there are companies with deceptive billing practices. I haven't been to the site you listed yet. As with anything, do your research. There are also ways (programs) you can hook your computer up to do set up a virtual office for you via modem.

Has anyone heard of this group?

I am trying to find a good affordable company that I can direct a lot of my calls to for a automated message.

http://www.800tollfreenumber.com

http://www.freedomvoice.com/

I know two companys that use this service and are very happy.

These are actually the same company. One is a reseller for the other. Freedom voice is the main biz, I believe.

Yes Barry. A more current form of marketing is to have free recorded messages for people to listen to. They are driven there by your marketing efforts. You can set up a menu of options and have the ability to transfer calls to your cell phone. For em I also want the ability to place orders and have 24 hour emergency contact for Restore-A-Deck.

Barry, in my head I am looking at some way of prequalifing people before I go out and talk to them. You know, we both have said we wasted too much time going out last year doing estimates. And I want something that will do some "preselling" (if thats a word) for me before I get there. I want something that does a lot of the heavy lifting for me, and then when I get there my closing will hopefully go much smoother. I would like to close 60% of my bids next year.

Barry, I am also looking at splitting my business like Michael is....what we discussed on the phone the other night.

I'm aware of the free recorded message idea, I believe its Piranha Marketing (Joe Polish) or Y2 Marketing, one of those. I understand people are calling that particular number JUST to listen to a free message because your marketing efforts steered them that way. It's a great way to prequalify prospects. By the time YOU talk to them, they are ready to buy.

I'm aware of the free recorded message idea, I believe its Piranha Marketing (Joe Polish) or Y2 Marketing, one of those. I understand people are calling that particular number JUST to listen to a free message because your marketing efforts steered them that way. It's a great way to prequalify prospects. By the time YOU talk to them, they are ready to buy.

Exactly Barry, and that is what I need for '07.

Barry, in my head I am looking at some way of prequalifing people before I go out and talk to them. You know, we both have said we wasted too much time going out last year doing estimates. And I want something that will do some "preselling" (if thats a word) for me before I get there. I want something that does a lot of the heavy lifting for me, and then when I get there my closing will hopefully go much smoother. I would like to close 60% of my bids next year.

Barry, I am also looking at splitting my business like Michael is....what we discussed on the phone the other night.

Don,

One of the best tools I have seen for pre-selling is a website. I am going to be enticing people to log on to my site next year with my print ads. Something like.... Log onto www.firstchoicepowerwashing.com for valuable coupons or something like that or a FREE report.

Not sure I want to issue any coupons, but I can see it as a good way to do a number of things.

a) Get them to my site to read and learn about my company

b) Track through web logs how effective different print ads are working

c) Most of all, build a mailing list through a Form that has to be filled out in order to receive the printable coupon.

Just some things I'm working on this winter.

OK... You can have the thread back