Sign in to follow this  
suzuki98

Question about equipment

Curious, I have ahd a minimum of 450 gallons on each of my rigs for about 10 years now. I have never once broken an axle, or had the trailer become disconnected. I do have pay attention to the spring hanagrs, because they will wear over time, and when I ran 7000 lb trailers I broke a spring or two, but never an axle.

That's great Scott! Murphy's law luckily doesn't apply to everyone.

Knowing my luck, if I tried carrying around 450-600 gallons on a trailer, I'd end up in the ditch or the bottom of the lake from failed brakes, axles, piano falling out of the sky, or an acme anvil, whatever.

According to the link you posted it is 3.5. Seems as though it is available in 5.6 gpm if you got he 2500 psi route. A much better option.

so if there are 2 units---Unit 1 3,500psi/4gpm=14,000

vs.

Unit 2 2,500psi/5.6 gpm=14,000

Unit 2 would be the better choice?

I carry a 360 gallon tank for a 8 GPM and a 5.6 GPM, in my box truck, If we know we will be using both all day I never leave the office without 250 gallons in the tank, and fill the rest at the job site while setting up, most homes push out about 5 GPM so yo need tostay way ahead to keep up just do the math, Im pulling 13.6 a minute and the house is only giving me 5 GPM, sometimes we have to tap on to another house , but not too often and hope they are not home... :)

so if there are 2 units---Unit 1 3,500psi/4gpm=14,000

vs.

Unit 2 2,500psi/5.6 gpm=14,000

Unit 2 would be the better choice?

Yep, Unit 2 is a much better choice.

Cleaning units is not always an accurate measurement. 2000-2500psi is plenty of pressure. What really speeds up your production is flow, more gallons per minute.

Especially house washing, since houses do not require much pressure to come clean. I only use high pressure on concrete and some brick.

Get a minimum of 5.6gpm. To max out your 13hp, AR makes a pump that runs at 7gpm @ 2000psi. Most of your time cleaning houses is rinsing. 5.6-7gpm makes a huge difference in your rinse time.

Right on Mike. I bought a 10 GPM dual man that I have been using lately on structures and some building cleaning it is awesome and I don't really appear to bu using any more water because of the time it saves... I love that flow.

Thanks Paul. Yeah 10gpm really rocks!

I recently hooked together my 5.5gpm and 5.0gpm 4000psi washers with a high pressure T and put new three new 3.5gpm nozzles on my concrete cleaner. WOW! What a difference, I cleaned a driveway yesterday in half the time! It feels like a completely different concrete cleaner, lighter, easier to move around from the force being doubled

I just placed an order with your company. I am impressed with your website, great prices!