Sign in to follow this  
StainlessDeal

Might be Interesting...

I used to be a concrete pump operator (for, like, a minute) but I still get mailings once and again from that industry and the vendors in it. I copied the first page of their website ( www.worldofconcrete.com ) here as a thumnail.

There might be some interesting information here. Maybe some of you that do masonry and/or overlays can get something useful from this outfit.

There might even be a thing or two for the flatworkers, I haven't had time to read much of the mailer they sent, or the website.

I did notice that one of the seminars offered is an intro to an English as a Second Language program for your employees.

Welcome to World of Concrete.doc

See if you can get a report. I've noticed that al of the larger, more "involved" concrete outfits around here send somebody to this event. (or say they do)

I wonder how well-loved this organization is in their industry?

My understanding that it is a pretty big event and that all the major "players" attend. I also noticed on the website that they do cater also to the small business concrete companies.

I thought about attending but I am thinking about going to the NBA All Star game in February and then I turn right around and hit the "PWNA Convention" .....alot of traveling and all in Vegas!!!

.....alot of traveling and all in Vegas!!!

You might want to think about an expansion, at least find a "time-share" office condo!:lgsideway

I have to admit, I'm one of those Vegas freaks. I'll go at the drop of a hat, and I don't even gamble! It is just the kind of hyperkinetic atmosphere that can keep me fascinated for days. I can't sleep in that town, and always think I'm missing something too fun.

Whenever I leave, I have to decompress in a deathly quiet place for a long time, or I will drive everybody nuts.

I don't think I'd get a lot of conventioneering done there.

Scott...you are right about Vegas. There is just something about that city that "draws" people there. I was there this past August for a few days and then headed over to Phoenix to try to catch up with Ron M.

I have a couple of friends that do own both residential and commercial property right around the strip area.

Let me know next time your in the area...that gives me yet another excuse to go there :)

Hey Guys, Happy new year.

I can tell you that the WOC is the largest trade show in the world and it is impossble to see all the vendors in the week alloted. We go every year to visit our dealers and see what if anything is new true and exciting.

If you all like going to lost wages oop I mean Las Vegas you should go during show week just to experiance it. It will be tough if not impossible to find rooms for this years event but plan on next year.

If there is anything you want me to keep an eye out for just let me know.

Have a happy and prosperous new year.

Regards,

Bob

Sign in to follow this