Sign in to follow this  
Beth n Rod

New Years Resolutions.

Question

Ok, here it is!

The first annual thread of resolutions

I'll go first..

I resolve to:

• Exercise more (in the places where I need it)

• Control my relentless cookie monster

That'll do for a start. :)

Next!

Rod!~

16 answers to this question

This is the year I ABSOLUTELY QUIT SMOKING

I'm also working on diet & exercise

This is the year I finally take control of things listed above. I look forward to the challenge and finally the change

Best wishes to everyone and Happy New Year

Jeff

My wife and I have a challenge to each other to see who will lose the most weight (based on % lost) by April 15, 2007.

If she wins, she gets an Alaskan cruise and the matching diamond earrings to match the diamond pendant that she got from me for Christmas.

If I win, I get a new Harley.

The only other one that I have is to spend much less time on the internet and much more time focusing on meeting some very high company goals for '07. The groundwork has been laid, now it's time to go make it all happen.

Time to go eat like a hawg (no pun intended) for the last 11.25 hours of '06.

Good luck to all in '07!

My resolution is to lose a little of the fat I've let pile up, but mostly my resolution is to accentuate the positive.

I try hard everyday to be as positive as possible, but , as day-to-day concerns weigh on me, I begin to fail at it.

I make compromises with myself of which I later am ashamed.

This year my first child comes, and I want this old habit of mine to be renewed before he/she gets here.

I want to remember to say nothing at all before speaking ill. I want my children to never remember hearing me run another person down, or harping on some little thing that irks me.

I want my children to want to emulate me and my behavior because they admire the goodness of it, the rightness of speaking judiciously, and only when appropriate.

That, and I gotta get some of this pudge off!

Happy New Year, Y'all!:lgwave:

Want to lose wieght but am not going to hard core diet because it never works.

Resolve to do

3-4 days a week - 30 minute cardio jog or elipitical

fried food on friday and saturday only

no food after 8 pm.

Bump!

Ok, here's my results for the 2007 resolutions:

I did well on my resolution to keep the weight off and stay fit...

I exercise daily and have shaped up my midsection but still don't have the six pack I am looking for (getting old sucks!).

...didn't quite control the cookie monster but I managed to get him to relent once or twice. :taz:

How did you do?

Rod!~

HA!

The cookie monster in him is alive and well. Don't believe it...

But, he has been more health conscious...

Getting in shape and staying in shape is a great resolution. So is getting and staying organized and focused. :dancing:

Beth

Well right now being my second year PWing i'm living this business. I'm single, 22 and ready to get to work with little competition aposing me. I'm debating on wether to add deck restoration or Auto detailing. So thats really my goal for this year.

I'm on the lose weight/exercise bandwagon too! I did a full Nautilus circuit and 30 minutes of cardio today! I'm also cutting down on the beer, although I'm not too excited about that. Looks like Crown and water for me!

I can't put it as well as Scott, but I also am working on those things. I need a little more understanding and compassion.