Pick a Winner (Wildcard)

Pick a Winner (Wildcard)  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Pick a Winner (Wildcard)

• Safe & Beautiful
    • Ready to Rinse
    • Reflecting Quality

Question

Below are the three finalist selected in the Wildcard category of the ESI wood restoration photo contest. Now it's your turn to pick a winner. Take a look at each of the photos below and then vote for your favorite. The photo with the most votes at 12:01am on March 1st is the winner.

post-18-137772172394_thumb.jpg

post-18-137772172399_thumb.jpg

post-18-137772172402_thumb.jpg

6 answers to this question

Hey Roger!

I got a call today and they (caller) want your butterfly picture out of the contest! They thought I was playing favorites to some woman until I told them Roger G. took that shot. You are so artistic.

We scored that picture high because it works well with the environmentally friendly feel of EFC-38.

Doesn't matter, we like it. Like I said, I think it goes good with EFC-38.

They just thought some of the other shots were more appropriate untill I explained that it scored well based on it's applicability toward the environmentally friendly stuff.

Congratulations to Celeste Gothorp & Carolina ProWash!

Your photo has received the most contractor votes and has been selected as the winner of the wildcard category. Next time you visit www.esproducts.net, you will see that your account has been credited to receive FREE wood restoration products for one full year.

Stock up on HD-80, EFC-38 and Citralic Brightener/Neutralizer, this year it's on us! You've got carte blanche, so order a pallet full at a time or a few tubs per week. Thanks again for your participation. Your deck and pine sided home shots look nice on our new labels.

You submitted some really great shots and I look forward to your participation in our 2007 Photo Contest.