Sign in to follow this  
Rodney

Job lead 6 KFC WIlson NC

I have been asked to clean 2 KFC in wilson NC that have the chance to lead to another 4 stores in surrounding areas. To far for me for the time and effort. Any interested can PM me and I will give you the info.

Hello All, I am new to this and I am enjoying every time I come on here so far. Very freindly people and helpful as well. Thank You all and hope to keep enjoying the web

Well I hope you consider me. I will be doing a hess station in washington NC and several down here as well. CCobb looks like he may have gotten it and be a little closer, but i am on the road a lot, since VandV Commercial Linings the first buisness that led to this one since we needed 2 hydro teks w/ hot-steam capabilities to clean the substrate in order to prepare it for a polyurathane coating. This is a usefull forum, and I am exited about learning a lot.

The work is in Wilson and further east. I have already talked to Chad the day I sent the email out. The work needed is flat work. Chad I have not forotten I am waiting for my conatct to call me back with the district managers info.