Sign in to follow this  
Jon

Only great minds can read this

Question

Only great minds can read this

This is weird, but interesting!

fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too

Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs forwrad it

10 answers to this question

Jon,

That is downright amazing and its being sent to friends right now.

You forgot the punch line, if there is one. What, if anything, does it mean if in fact one can read it like any other writing? I'm almost afraid to ask!

I think kids should adopt this way of writing when passing notes - that way nobody can ever really accuse them of saying anything. What other applications might this have - I could read it with ease, but you have to have the first and last letter stay the same - otherwise it really could be impossible to read.

.oot dnim egtrans a evah ouy ,siht daer anc ouy if

Holy crap, it even works when it's backwards! (read from right to left).