Sign in to follow this  
Proclean

Another WTW Job

Question

Here is another nice job of a cedar wrap and and Ipe floor just completed.

Pic 1 shows the overall deck. Pic 2 shows a cleaned and brightened side of Ironwoods while we have just applied the WTW and are wiping it down.

All brushed & wiped.

I'm so fortunate to be involved with such killer decks. I do this day after day.

14 answers to this question

Man Ken, you got it. Those are 10"*10"'s. All the posts are around 350 sq ft. for all. Don't have the exact number in front of me.

Stay tuned for some brazilian cherry decks coming up.

Shane,

I agree. What would I do without my guys. 2 guys, 10 hours each. Sooo, 20 man hours into this job. I did have almost 1 1/2hrs into this job myself.

The problem is we are trying to hir 2 more crews.

That's pretty good hrs for a job that size especially including that lil arbor also!

I don't even wanna start talking about finding labor to work!:furious:

Quite an impressive looking job on a quite impressive deck. I wonder what that deck cost the homeowner to build

Very nice job you did!!!!!!!!!!!!!Awesome

Jeff

Jarrod would have had the whole thing done in three hours by himself.

Sorry, J, I couldn't resist.

No he would of sent one of his anorexic SKINNY guys from Darfor to do the deck and would of had it done in 2 hours.

Sorry Jarrod, I couldnt resist either

Ken poor Jarrod here we are picking on him and he just wants to help. He's tough he can take it

Looking great, Paul. Don't you just love those underdecked decks. No worries of drips below.

I recently did an ipe with Rain Escapes brand underdecking. It's the milk carton type material that swags between joists. I left a small sample of the material in hd80 at 20oz/gal for a week, no damage. FWIW, I much prefer the finished look of UnderDeck brand (like the one in your project shot here). Looking up from below to a RainEscapes underdeck you see the material and all the crap that falls between cracks above. UnderDeck and similar brands can also be installed on existing decks, RainEscapes is new construction only.

/neil