Sign in to follow this  
lj55c

New guy wanting to have a Blast.

Question

Hello,

I am new to this forum and need some help from the pros. I am wanting to get into blasting business using soda and other media. ( cob, crushed glass) I need some info on what to look for in a system and what to avoid. I currently have a 160 cfm compressor which is almost to small from what I have read, but it will have to do for now. Also if anyone knows of any used units on the market.. Thanks....

1 answer to this question

Hello,

I am new to this forum and need some help from the pros. I am wanting to get into blasting business using soda and other media. ( cob, crushed glass) I need some info on what to look for in a system and what to avoid. I currently have a 160 cfm compressor which is almost to small from what I have read, but it will have to do for now. Also if anyone knows of any used units on the market.. Thanks....

You can use the 160, but you cant breathe off of the compressor. Clemo sells an ambient air pump used to supply air to respirators.

If you do want to breathe off the compressor, then you need atleast a 185

I am using a Sullivan 210 CFM. Before i bought my blasting equipment i already purchased an ambient air pump, which i will sell (interested?)

Rich