Sign in to follow this  
John Doherty

Is Steve Rowlett Around?

Question

31 answers to this question

I am still around even though this is not what I do now. Everyone is invited to email me anytime.

HOLY CRA* Its Steve (ZZ TOP) Rowlett.

Hey Steve I hope all is well for you. The trailer you set up for me almost 4years ago is still going strong. I wish they still made Titan reels as good as they did back then. that trailer is a rolling supply house and has the original machine and another one now

Hey you should go to a round Table someday just to say hello to some of us. I would make sure I am there and I am sure many others would too

Take care

Jeff

HOLY CRA* Its Steve (ZZ TOP) Rowlett.

Hey Steve I hope all is well for you. The trailer you set up for me almost 4years ago is still going strong. I wish they still made Titan reels as good as they did back then. that trailer is a rolling supply house and has the original machine and another one now

Hey you should go to a round Table someday just to say hello to some of us. I would make sure I am there and I am sure many others would too

Take care

Jeff

Maybe next time one is close to TN.

Hey Steve! Amazingly, I am on my last 55 of "Deck" Magic! (I bought several hundred gallons of 2X from another pw'er last year). I will miss it - as I miss you and your wisdom.

I think many of us "old timers" owe you a lot for helping us get started the right way in this business.

John

Howdy Steve

Miss your site and your guidance. About to use the last of the Citracleen I got from you. Good to hear your still around hope all is well with you.

Thanks

Yeah STEVE!!!!!!! It's great to see you coming around... did ya hear about the *****? I actaully joined something!!! It's got a great group of guys... well that's another story..

Keep us posted (or just me!!), I sure miss our talks about wine, women and song! Just kidding.... You wouldn't even recognize me... I actually give guys advice about powerwashing (not much) instead of just "taking" the advice!!!!

Yeah STEVE!!!!!!! It's great to see you coming around... did ya hear about the *****? I actaully joined something!!! It's got a great group of guys... well that's another story..

Keep us posted (or just me!!), I sure miss our talks about wine, women and song! Just kidding.... You wouldn't even recognize me... I actually give guys advice about powerwashing (not much) instead of just "taking" the advice!!!!

I just joined that board today.

I have a very special announcement to make soon that (I hope) everyone will be glad to hear. No, it is not a baby You were the last! HaHa, I haven't forgot that remark at Hooters in NJ. I still would love to have another NY Fireman's shirt (XL) even though I am down about 20 lbs. since yoy saw me last. I gave up Hooters, that was the weight issue I guess. The original got lost when I moved a few years back

I have a very special announcement to make soon that (I hope) everyone will be glad to hear. No, it is not a baby You were the last! HaHa, I haven't forgot that remark at Hooters in NJ. I still would love to have another NY Fireman's shirt (XL) even though I am down about 20 lbs. since yoy saw me last. I gave up Hooters, that was the weight issue I guess. The original got lost when I moved a few years back

You got it Bro. Tell me where to send it "DAD"

Steve...I received your email ~ Good Stuff bro. I will catch up with you next week!! Looking forward to working with you!

Just wanted to let everyone know The Cleaner Network will be back soon! All of the information is being retreived from start to the point of closure. I am looking foward to resurfacing again.

Lost 20lbs, what you do cut off the beard LOL