Sign in to follow this  
seymore

Test spot on stripping Behr

Question

11 answers to this question

Nice, I love the quality of pics you post, what camera are you using? so very vivid. Being myself thou, I look at the deck and notice the corner joint isn't flush anymore, do you typically do the little 5 minute repairs (If possible) like that when on a job? I started to, but I have to stop myself after 20 minutes or so.

Thanks Greg :cool:

They are still in a little 1K shock to strip and stain a 700 sqft deck so the minor repairs are not a priority right not.They just gonna probally just fill up with mulch around the deck anyway.

This is the cam i'm using....

rebelxt586x225su2.jpg

I've got that exact camera. Love it. Before and after pic's are great if anyone ever tried to say you caused damage. More so it shows the customer that you are serious. I tell the customers that my guys will already know a little bit about the job before they get there. Seems to add to the level of credibility and professionalism.

Yeah Richard it is a great cam and mine if the black one not silver.

P.S The stripper used on the test was not a name brand..:cool:

Yeah, mines the black one as well. When I bought it I had them give me the 18-1 zoom instead of the original lens. No regrets here. What was the thread that had your stain set up?? Do you recall ???

Shane, how could you?! You know full well that Behr is the best stain in the world. Why would you go and strip that stuff off? HUH? How can you even sleep at night?

Shane, how could you?! You know full well that Behr is the best stain in the world.

ummmmmm yep it sure is a premium quality stain huh!! :rolleyes: