Sign in to follow this  
Jeff

Bobs- a - building

Question

Bob from Pressure Tek is setting me up a new rig. I just want to say, bobs a great guy. I need this rig yesterday we are very busy. well I ordered it last week and he started getting what I needed for it last week and the reels & machines just came in a day or 2 ago.

Like I said I need this rig quick. Bob was emailing me last night at 8:30PM sending pictures so me and him could figure out placement of the equipment. He was working well into the night he said to get this done for me, so we could be spraying by Monday. Thats GREAT service!!!! and I appreciate it. He's doing metal fab, emailing me and just going to set up a user friendly rig

On top of all that and his regular work load, he will be driving from Cleveland to Myrtle Beach to deliver it this weekend.

I just want to say bobs OK, thats why I go through him, he knows what he's doing and he will bend over backwards to get it done!!

Thanks BOB

Life is Good!!!!

Jeff

12 answers to this question

Now I know why it sounds like he's stressed. :)

I know he's tired of my stupid questions.

He was tired today!

Join the club, I'm always asking him stupid questions but he always has the answers

Real Nice Jeff. We all have important questions to ask Bob and he can't help us because he is to busy helping poor little Jeff, king of Myrtle Beach, "I need another rig, oh no, whatever will I do" J/K

Bob is a great guy, very helpfull and never refuses the chance to help.

By the way, I will be goint ot myrtle beach again in October, just bought my plane tickets, I will be sure to meet up with you this time.

Real Nice Jeff. We all have important questions to ask Bob and he can't help us because he is to busy helping poor little Jeff, king of Myrtle Beach, "I need another rig, oh no, whatever will I do" J/K

Bob is a great guy, very helpfull and never refuses the chance to help.

By the way, I will be goint ot myrtle beach again in October, just bought my plane tickets, I will be sure to meet up with you this time.

LOL

Come on down Mike, like to meet you!!!!

Bring your work clothes, Im looking for good help, I dont mind training a new guy, lol

I will meet your for sure, but the hardest work I will be doing will be raking a trap and replacing a divot. But then again, if I worked for the King, would that make me a prince or pheasant?

I thought that I would add to Jeff original comment and let people know that I placed an order on Friday and Bob still got it shipped out. Man that is quick for somebody working so hard on Jeff's new setup. Good Luck with the new unit Jeff. I will be trying to head down your way for a weekend later this year. Sun and Fun with the kids.

I thought that I would add to Jeff original comment and let people know that I placed an order on Friday and Bob still got it shipped out. Man that is quick for somebody working so hard on Jeff's new setup. Good Luck with the new unit Jeff. I will be trying to head down your way for a weekend later this year. Sun and Fun with the kids.

Sounds like quite a few people are coming down this year. give me a call, we'll get together for sure

with all these PWers coming down I might have to have Bob build another rig for you Myrtle Beach part timers LOL

Bob does have some great customer service. I have been surprised many times how quick I have gotten things. His knowledge is a great asset to me and all. Especially to a guy like me who still has to think " lefty loosy, righty tighty"

The last rig I bought somewhere else and in a few weeks the hose reels were crap, all the plumbing had to be changed, due to many of the parts rusting (cheap galvy) and many air leaks. But has done some trouble shooting over the phone on this rig. Im pretty sure I wont have the same problems with Bobs rig

I'm doing my best to leave Bob alone, I'm trying to just order online. I am by far my own worst enemy.

My questions end up being, I need the thig-a-ma-jig, that hooks up to the what's-it, and goes to the watcha-ma-call-it, you know the female one, with the threaded barb. Oh yeah and send that UP-EX, to my old Englishtown address, but bill it to my new Bay Head address, no on second thought send it to my friends shop, at that other Englishtown address, and bill it here.

Thankfully Bob has the patience of a saint!

We just picked our rig up two weeks ago from Bob. I've been working it hard since. The rig will save us time, make us more money and helps to eliminate alot of ladder work. We also Thank Bob and Pressure Tek. It is always a pleasure working with them. They all are a great source of help for new crews like us. Thank You.

post-2261-137772179451_thumb.jpg

post-2261-137772179454_thumb.jpg

post-2261-13777217946_thumb.jpg

Sounds like quite a few people are coming down this year. give me a call, we'll get together for sure

with all these PWers coming down I might have to have Bob build another rig for you Myrtle Beach part timers LOL

Man Jeff, you're one popular dude. I'll be there in late July.

:club: Everybody COME ON DOWN, like to meet you all.........I think LOL

No one wants to PW when their here, how about help me lay some sod at my house .....LOL... The hell with that, Im hiring some illegals