Sign in to follow this  
Roger Oakley

WTW in the UK?

Question

Would any of you guys know if WTW is avalible or shipped to the UK?

I have tried emailing to Russells site (am I right in thinking he is the WTW guy/supplier?) but got no reply.

It is something that I feel would be of interest over here, what with our weather etc. Also our Cabot's is going to go the same way as yours in the States from next I have been told, actually imported our Cabot's from the USA this year, so would be looking for an alternative product. Also Shane or Ken if you read this thread, do you know if Bakers Gray Away is shipped outside of the USA?

Any help on this one much appreciated.

2 answers to this question

Would any of you guys know if WTW is avalible or shipped to the UK?

I have tried emailing to Russells site (am I right in thinking he is the WTW guy/supplier?) but got no reply.

It is something that I feel would be of interest over here, what with our weather etc. Also our Cabot's is going to go the same way as yours in the States from next I have been told, actually imported our Cabot's from the USA this year, so would be looking for an alternative product. Also Shane or Ken if you read this thread, do you know if Bakers Gray Away is shipped outside of the USA?

Any help on this one much appreciated.

We have shipped Internationaly before but the shipping charges can make the product more then double the cost. Your best bet would be to buy in bulk(pallet of 36 pails) and have it shipped via ocean freight.

We have shipped Internationaly before but the shipping charges can make the product more then double the cost. Your best bet would be to buy in bulk(pallet of 36 pails) and have it shipped via ocean freight.

Thanks Scott,

What I'm really looking for first is some samples, I would be happy to pay the freight costs, but would really like to try WTW first before making a large shipment/order.

Couple of questions.

How may tones/colours does WTW come in?

Is it ok for most/all woods?

Many thanks